Compassionate Family Law Attorneys
Family law problems involve important personal and financial challenges for the people involved. When facing a divorce, child custody dispute or other sensitive legal issue, it is important to have confidence in the abilities of your attorney.
At Taliaferro, Carran & Hampton, PLLC, we have extensive experience handling complex and contentious family law matters for people throughout Kentucky and Ohio. We will give your case our full effort and attention.
Family Law Solutions
At Taliaferro, Carran & Hampton, PLLC, we understand that family law issues touch all aspects of the lives of those involved. For this reason, it is extremely important that these issues are given the utmost care and professionalism.
The scope of our family law practice includes:
- Divorce proceedings and dissolution
- Marital property division
- Asset protection
- Child support and child custody disputes
- Post-divorce order modifications
Resolving Family Law Disputes
Disputes are common in family law cases, and the conflict can often turn destructive. We strive to resolve disputes over divorce, child custody and other issues by helping people reach common sense solutions and avoiding a “scorched earth” approach to litigation. Our attorneys offer clients options for resolving family law disputes. We help people seek favorable outcomes through:
- Mediation: Mediation offers divorcing spouses a chance to resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively.
- Collaborative law practice: This option puts more control in your hands, and less in the hands of lawyers and judges.
- Litigation: When agreements cannot be reached out of court, we are always prepared to fight for your rights at trial.
Regardless of the problems you are facing, the choice of how to handle them is up to you. We will help you explore your options and take care of all the legal details — but the decisions belong to you.
Call Today For Your Free Consultation
If you are facing a serious family law problem, we can help you explore your options and pursue a favorable outcome. Contact us today online or by telephone at 859-757-4926 (toll free: 866-959-1943) to speak with a knowledgeable family lawyer. We offer free initial consultations. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Our Covington, Kentucky, law office is located right down the street from the St. Mary’s Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption.